jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

Z Fish Report (8/4/11)

The offshore fishing remains unchanged over the last several weeks. The boats are averaging 2 sailfish a day each, but a few more dorado are showing up. Plus, the yellowfin tuna to 45 pounds have been breezing in and out.
Chad Hansen with his jack crevalle. For some reason
 the photos did not come out for his roosters, and now
he needs to come back
And the roosterfish action remains unchanged…it is still excellent. We are averaging 5 to 7 fish a day per boat. Fly fisherman Chad Hansen of Boise Idaho, fished with Adolfo last week getting 3 nice roosters and a medium jack crevalle, and losing an estimated 60 pound fish when the leader broke. This is what Chad emailed me about his experience: I was very happy with the experience... it could have been one of those magical days if I hadn't missed so many fish but it was definitely worth it. I landed 4 fish and I probably missed 8-10... 2 of which Adolfo said were 50+ pounds

Ed Kunze
To order a copy of my fishing book about fishing here on the West Coast of Mexico: http://www.mexperience.com/store/vuitem.php?itemid=13&sc=KUNZE-13

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario