domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

Z Fish Report (6/15/14)Ben with

Ben Furimsky of the Fly Fishing Shows on the Dos Hermanos 
I don’t have much of a fish report this week because my computer was hit with a virus and I had a cancerous tumor removed from my forehead. It was a bit of a tough week and I really don’t know what is going on out there as far as the fishing. I would prefer to not report at all, rather than guess. 
Bruce Walker on the panga Dos Hermanos with Adolfo
Bruce and Mary Ann Walker of Fayetteville, ARK did well both inshore and offshore with Adolfo and Cheva on the Dos Hermanos pangas. Here is what he sent to me: "We caught and released a bunch ranging from 25 to 40 lbs. Plus sail fish and various delicious types of fish. Fantastic week".
Bruce
Mary Ann Walker with Adolfo
Here are some good photos sent to me this last week. The roosterfish action is still holding up.

Ed Kunze (IGFA Representative)    

We now have PayPal for the Roosterfish Foundation

Ben, with a jack crevalle, and teaser man Jesus on the roof.
Ben, with a nice sierra on the fly rod

Mary Ann with her sailfish
Ben, with a hard fighting black skipjack
A small rooster on the fly by Ben





! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario